안녕하세요. 저희 회사는 뉴욕에 위치한 트랜스레이션 회사 있니다.
제가 한국인이라 한국인 의학 번역가를 찾는 일을 맡게 되었습니다.
밑에 내용 읽어 보시고
관심있으신 분은 제 이메일로 이력서와 단어와 시간당 rate 보내주세요 :)
SprungLanguage is a translation agency based in New York, and we are actively recruiting for English-into-Korean translators and editors with experience working with medical device . We work with JNJ companies quite . We usually have at least 3-4 new projects starting every month that involve Korean text (new translation, update, or revision).
In order to qualify a new applicant to translate for us:
1. We need to receive an updated CV which demonstrates experience as an English-into Korean translator, either through:
• master's degree in language, 3+ yrs translation experience, and 3+ yrs related work experience (doctor, nurse, surgeon, regulatory affairs, device R&D, etc.), OR
• master's degree in medicine/scientific field, and 3+ yrs translation experience, OR
• bachelor's degree, 5+ yrs translation experience, and demonstrated focus on translating for the medical industries
2. We will need a signed non-disclosure/confidentiality agreement, along with a completed Supplier Questionnaire (basically, an estimate of throughput and two professional references who can attest to your translation abilities).
3. We will then release a short (<200 words) sample as a test
We know taking a test may present problems for some applicants, as they have “been burned” by a testing process before, or they feel that their experience outweighs any information that a test could possibly provide. Our clients have rigorous quality systems, and they expect our quality system to be just as rigorous. Testing is required for all medical translation candidates. You can rest assured that your sample will not be resold to a client.
SprungLanguage’s payment terms are net 30 from the date of invoice. We are aware of the issues surrounding vendor payment in the industry, and we have worked very hard to maintain a favorable reputation for paying on-time. Public feedback on forums like proz.com and translatorscafe.com supports this.